Brother Printer Not Printing Black
“Brother Printer Not Printing Black” is the story of every other user who has experienced Brother printer not printing, a common problem that can create a lot of irritation. Brother is known for making high-quality printers with advanced features and ease of use. However, there are times when you run into problems and your printer takes a long vacation. So, what are the causes of these problems and how may they be resolved? We have a variety of reasons, most of which are minor. To solve such issues, all you have to do is find out what’s causing it and then come up with a better solution. Check out some of the approaches given below that can help you in resolving such problems.
Begin by Cleaning your Brother's Printer.
This is one of the most basic ways that you may use without much difficulty. The steps to completing the process are listed below.
- Make sure you have at least five A4 size papers in the tray before turning on the printer.
- Open the paper tray and output tray extension, then select “Setup” (to pick setup, press the tools icon) on the printer panel to start the cleaning process.
- Then, using the up-down keys, go to the maintenance menu and press OK.
- Select the “Deep Cleaning” option in this area and confirm it by selecting YES and then OK.
- After that, the thorough cleaning process will begin, and you should perform any necessary operations in between.
- After that, wait 3 minutes for the cleaning procedure to be completed.
- The pattern print confirmation will now display on the screen; all you have to do now is press OK.
This is a suitable way to clean your printer and resolve the Brother printer generating blank pages issue. If the problem persists, you must proceed to the second method.
Some Essential Things to Look for
- Before trying any solution, you should double-check some basic details such as the ink level and so on.
- This will save you time and effort when it comes to analyzing and executing any solution.
- The first thing you should do is print the diagnostic report, which will tell you how much ink you need available.
- Turn off your printer and remove any cables that are connected to it.
- Wait a few seconds before reconnecting all of the cables and powering on your printer.
You must print a “print test page,” which will be available on the printer’s screen. If you can’t find the option, see the user manual for assistance.
Check the ink level in your printer using this method. In some cases of replacement cartridges, this may not be helpful. You’ll have to find another way to find out how much ink there is. Follow these steps to resolve the “Why Is My Brother Printer Not Printing Properly” issue, and repeat if the problems continue.